Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing
Learn how hypnobirthing classes can transform your birth
Mindful Mamma is the original Mindful Hypnobirthing™ class in the UK and has been running since 2008. This is no ordinary hypnobirthing class. I focus my teaching on how your thoughts affect your body during pregnancy and labour. By including practical hypnobirthing and mindfulness techniques as well as enhanced understanding of the psychology of birth, I tell you how to feel fully prepared for your baby’s birth.
Helping you to have the birth you want
Do you want to be in control and have the techniques to help you? Do you need your partner to understand their role during the birth and how they can support you using hypnosis and mindfulness? If so, then this is the hypnobirthing class for you.
In my Mindful Mamma hypnobirthing classes you will learn things that you will not be taught in any other standard antenatal class such as your NCT or NHS classes.
We base our teaching on the use of hypnosis for birth alongside other techniques, such as mindfulness, yoga or active birth, and my class encourages you to learn how hypnosis and relaxation techniques can be adapted for your unique birth. I go much further than just the physiological aspects included in other antenatal classes, and I focus on how you can increase your chances of having the birth you want using specific hypnosis and mindfulness techniques.
You will learn:
- How your partner can support you using hypnosis and mindfulness
- How to feel confident and look forward to your baby’s birth
- How to ask the right questions and be in control of your choices – and why that’s important
- Accelerated conditioning techniques so your body reacts and relaxes quickly to labour (accompanied by nine mp3 tracks of unique rapid conditioning)
- How to do a fear release with a qualified practitioner
- Which techniques work best and why during each contraction
- Why transition throws so many women off track and how you and your partner can handle it
You will also enjoy:
- The opportunity to reflect, discuss, share questions with a practitioner
- Ongoing support from a Mindful Mamma practitioner
- Exclusive access to our Mindful Mamma online class resource area
- A discount code for purchase for any of our additional mp3 albums
- A monthly newsletter with news, video, offers and events
So what are the benefits of Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing classes?
Data collected over the last seven years shows that over 90% of people who attend Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing classes in the UK believe that their experience was improved by the class irrespective of their birth outcome. Of people who come on the classes, around 20% choose to birth at home and around 80% in hospital.
- 34%* of clients use no pain relief at all
- Over 90%* questioned after the classes said it increased their confidence about the birth
- 20%* home birth rate (national average around 2.5%)
- 98%* say they believe their experience was more positive because of the class
- ✓ Calmer baby after birth – mums and midwives always comment on this
- ✓ Feeling calm, confident and positive about your birth
- ✓ You can address and release any fear you may have of birthing and parenting
- ✓ Your birthing partner will understand just how important their role is, and rather than feeling helpless know what they can do to help
- ✓ You’ll learn how to stay in your birthing zone and in control of your own responses
- ✓ You’ll be able to make your environment instinctively comfortable, wherever you birth, using hypnosis, and NLP techniques
- ✓ You’ll learn how to build a trusting relationship with your midwife
Enjoy private or group hypnobirthing antenatal classes
Workshop dates for 2019
If you’re interested in a group session, please get in touch with me to confirm the location of my class. I take no more than six couples at a time. My antenatal classes are very informal and relaxed. I keep them small which allows for people to ask questions and feel comfortable. Over 90%* of mums who have taken this class* say that the techniques helped them with their birth.
I can also provide Mindful Mamma private hypnobirthing classes in the comfort of your own home. The class will last about six hours and doesn’t have to be completed on one day, but can be broken into two or three sessions.
* Based on birth survey responses received