Liana van Zyl
Passionate Birth and Postnatal Doula, Placenta Remedy Specialist, Mindful Hypnobirthing Practitioner, and Yoga-Doula
Seeing and experiencing the changes they made in women’s lives in Bangkok, was one of the key motivations in me becoming a doula.
I’ve been mesmerized by pregnancy and birth from an early age. As a child, I watched in awe when animals gave birth to their babies, fascinated by how they always crawled into a dark, hidden spot in the middle of the night. As I grew older, my interest in birth grew immensely. The first birth I attended was in 2009, I was still young and unaware of what was really happening to the woman in labor. My intuition told me to make her feel safe and cared for. I then realized that birth is such a unique moment in a woman’s life.
Supporting you to feel safe and understood
- Mum since February 2016
- Childbirth International since June 2016
- Conscious Birthing Doula Certification March 2017
- Doula UK Mentorship since April 2017
- Closing The Bones Rebozo Workshop May 2017
- Placenta Remedy Specialist with IPEN June 2017
- Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Practitioner July 2017
- Spinning Babies Workshop with Jennifer Walker July 2017
- Recognized Birth Doula with Doula UK March 2018
- Paramana Doula training with Dr Michel Odent & Liliana Lammers March 2018
- Yoga-Doula 220 hour Prenatal yoga course from 2018 – 2019